Quick, easy, healthy, delicious—YUM!
PREP — 5 Minutes
COOK — 5 Minutes
TOTAL — 10 Minutes
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 2 tsp Schultz's Green Chili Lime Cooking Sauce
- Lettuce or Spinach
- 2 tsp White Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1. Start a pot of water on medium high heat. Crack cold eggs into a small bowl. Add 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp white vinegar to the water.
2. Once simmering, use a slotted spoon to create a circular whirlpool in the pot. Carefully add the egg, turn off heat, cover the pot and set a timer for 5 minutes.
3. While the egg cooks, place bread in the toaster. Slice Avocado and season with salt and fresh ground black pepper. Wash and chop lettuce or spinach. Then, carefully lift your poached egg from the water with a slotted spoon.
4. Assemble your toast or sandwich and add a drizzle of Green Chili Lime Sauce over your creation, Enjoy!