Start your morning off right… with a zesty burrito to wake up your tastebuds… it is the most important meal of the day right?
PREP — 45 Minutes
COOK — 5 Minutes
TOTAL — 1 Hour
- 1 lb. Chorizo
- 6 tbsp. Schultz’s Green Chili Lime Cooking Hot Sauce, or Chipotle Cooking Hot Sauce
- 6 large eggs
- Schultz’s Gourmet Camp Style Potatoes
- 3-4 Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Prep and cook Schultz’s Gourmet Camp Style Potatoes.
2. Crack open eggs and place in bowl and whisk thoroughly.
3. In a hot skillet, place chorizo in pan and begin cooking.
4. After 2-3 minutes, add 3 tbsp. Schultz’s Green Chili Lime and cook chorizo until temp is 165°F.
5. Remove chorizo from pan and place in bowl.
6. In the same skillet, place whisked eggs in pan and scramble eggs until they’re finished.
7. Steam or microwave tortillas until soft.
8. Place ¼ cup of egg, ¼ cup chorizo, ¼ cup potatoes ¼ cup cheddar cheese and 1tbsp. Sweet Heat Hot Sauce in tortilla and wrap (ingredients can also be mixed together before wrapping).
8. For smothered burrito, mix 1 cup sour cream and 2 tbsp. Schultz’s Green Chili Lime together in a separate bowl and smother burrito with Green Chili Lime Cream Cheese. Enjoy!