Buttery soft snacking you don't want to miss out on.
PREP — 10 Minutes
COOK — 15 Minutes
TOTAL — 1 Hour 5 Minutes
Pretzel Dough Ingredients
- 3 tsp Instant Dry Yeast
- 1 1/2 cups Warm Water
- 2 tbsp Granulated White Sugar
- 4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- Coarse Sea Salt
- 1/2 stick Butter, melted
Spicy Mustard Dip Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Schultz's Tangy Mustard Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Coarse Mustard Seed
1. In a large bowl, combine the yeast, warm water and sugar. Mix until frothy, and add in the flour and salt. Knead until smooth.
2. Grease a second bowl with non-stick cooking spray, place the dough in and cover with greased plastic or a clean kitchen cloth. Let rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
3. Preheat oven to 425° and line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Divide the dough into 8 equal parts. Roll each part into 25-26" long ropes and form into a pretzel shape. (If you don't stretch it long enough, you will wind up with pretzel balls rather than the traditional pretzel figure.)
4. In a shallow bowl, combine water and baking soda. Submerge each pretzel in the water and then place on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle generously with salt. Let the pretzels rest for 5-10 minutes.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush each hot, baked pretzel with melted butter immediately after taking them out of the oven. Sprinkle again with coarse salt if desired. Enjoy!