Rise and shine with these smoky and delicious eggs. Serving this with a buttered piece of toast and your favorite breakfast sausage will really get your early morning started right.
PREP — 10 Minutes
COOK — 5 Minutes
TOTAL — 15 Minutes
• 2-3 Eggs
• 1 pinch Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
1. Crack your eggs and place into a small bowl
2. Heat up skillet and add spray or oil so it doesn’t stick.
3. Pour eggs into hot pan.
4. Then sprinkle Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub onto of the white and yolk of the eggs.
5. Once eggs have cooked for a few minutes, flip and let cook for 30-45 seconds.
6. Flip eggs onto plate and serve with Schultz’s Gourmet Camp Style Potatoes!
7. Drizzle with Spicy Original if you want, and enjoy!