A sweet summertime salsa.
PREP — 10 Minutes
COOK — 0 Minutes
TOTAL — 10 Minutes
- 2 cup cucumber diced finely in small squares
- 2 cup peaches diced finely in small squares
- 1 cup onion diced finely in small squares
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño seeds removed, diced finely
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Schultz's Green Chili Lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Tortilla chips for dipping
1. Finely chop cucumber, onion, peaches and jalapeño.
2. In a large bowl, add Schultz's Green Chili Lime with the other ingredients. Mix together until thoroughly combined.
3. Enjoy with chips, or serve over some grilled chicken or fish!