Your meatball sub just got upgraded, and you’ll never go back. Trust us.
PREP — 30 Minutes
COOK — 1 Hour
TOTAL — 1 Hour 30 Minutes
• 1 bag of frozen, pre-cooked beef, turkey or chicken meatballs (or make meatballs from scratch)
• 6-10 oz. of Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce or Sweet Heat Hot Sauce
• 3 tbsp. Crumbled Gorgonzola Bleu Cheese
1. Place skillet on stove top over medium to high heat.
2. After skillet is hot, place frozen meatballs in skillet. Make sure meatballs cover the entire bottom of the skillet and are not stacked.
3. Add 1 cup of water or 1 cup of ice to meatballs and cover.
4. Allow water to evaporate then cook the meatballs until golden brown (internal temperature: Chicken/Turkey 165º F, Beef 145º F.
5. Add 6-10oz of Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce or Sweet Heat Hot Sauce to skillet and mix.
6. Move meatballs and sauce into toasted French bread rolls or Baguettes.
7. Sprinkle Gorgonzola bleu cheese crumbles onto sandwich and enjoy!