When it comes to this spicy shrimp pasta fish...you'll be back for seconds, maybe even thirds! This recipe sure does pair nicely with our spicy twice baked potatoes on the side.
PREP — 20 Minutes
COOK — 20 Minutes
TOTAL — 40 Minutes
• 10-15 oz. pasta noodles, Gemelli, Gigli, or Angel Hair
• 1-2 lbs of 21-25 ct. Shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 8-10oz Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce
OPTIONAL: 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream or 1/3 Cup favorite white wine
1. Begin cooking pasta about 5-10 minutes before beginning to cook shrimp.
2. Place shrimp into a large frying pan and add Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce.
3. Cook shrimp in sauce over a medium to medium high heat until most of the shrimp’s transparency is gone but not completely.
4. Leave shrimp in sauce and continue cooking until shrimp is fully cooked.
Add 1/3 cup heavy cream, or white wine, and stir to make a spicy cream sauce.
7. Turn down heat to low and cover until shrimp are done. (Shrimp cook quickly, do not overcook).
8. Pasta should be ready to drain and put onto a serving platter.
9. Once pasta and shrimp are ready, pour over pasta on platter, shake parmesan cheese over dish.
10. Serve with a salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!