Crispy, coconut-y, and OH SO delicious. Sweet Heat Coconut Shrimp are a crispy and fresh seafood option the whole family will love. In the mood for more seafood? If you like our sweet heat coconut shrimp, you'll also love our Seared Seasoned Scallops and our Seafood Marinade!
PREP — 25 Minutes
COOK — 20 Minutes
TOTAL — 45 Minutes
• 5 large shrimp
• 1 Egg White
• 4 tbsp Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce
• ½ cup shredded coconut
• ¼ cup Flour
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. Remove skin from shrimp. Leave tails attached.
3. Butterfly shrimp half way then dust with flour.
4. Mix egg white and Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce and beat thoroughly.
5. Dip shrimp into hot sauce mixture without dipping the tails then dip into coconut.
6. Refrigerate for a minimum of 15 minutes.
7. Place shrimp on baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 10 min then flip shrimp.
8. Bake for 10 more minutes until tender and golden brown.
9. Serve with warm Sweet Heat on the side to dip. Enjoy!