Make them as hot as you want them! If you're looking for more of a mild wing, try our Tequila Lime Wings.
PREP — 5 Minutes
COOK — 25 Minutes
TOTAL — 30 Minutes
• 5 lbs. of fresh chicken wings
• 3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
•10-12 oz. of Schultz’s Sweet Heat Cooking Sauce
1. Season raw chicken wings with Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub then place on grill.
2. Grill chicken until golden brown, or the internal temperature hits 165ºF.
3. To avoid burning the chicken, constantly flip chicken and cook evenly on both sides. Once chicken is finished, remove from heat.
4. Warm 10-12 oz of Schultz’s Sweet Heat Cooking Sauce in a medium to large pot and do not boil the sauce.
5. Add the cooked wings directly from the grill into the pot with the hot sauce. Stir well before serving.
6. Once wings have cooled slightly, around 3-5 minutes, enjoy with your choice of dipping sauces, and celery sticks with ranch, blue cheese!