You had me at bacon. Sweet, tangy, and succulent beyond belief... this dish is unlike any other.
PREP — 1 Hour
COOK — 3-4 Hours
TOTAL — 4-5 Hours
• Pork Loin
• ¼ Cup Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 14 oz. Schultz’s Tangy Mustard BBQ Sauce
• 1lb bacon, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 330ºF.
2. Apply Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub liberally to the pork loin.
3. Completely wrap pork loin in bacon
4. Coat loin in Schultz’s Tangy Mustard
5. Place in baking pan
6. Wrap tightly in heavy duty aluminum foil twice keeping the folds on top.
7. Place in oven at 330ºF for 3 - 4 hours, or slow cook in a smoker or grill. If you have a meat thermometer, check for the internal temperature to hit a minimum of 145ºF.
8. Carefully remove and drain juices into a grease separator for later use.
9. Allow meat to rest for 30 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!