Tequila, lime, and a touch of Sweet Heat. This recipe has it all!
PREP — 5 Minutes
COOK — 25 Minutes
TOTAL — 30 Minutes
• 5 lbs. of fresh chicken wings
• 3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 8-10 oz. of Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce
• 2 oz. Gold Tequila
• 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice (equivalent to 1 whole lime)
• Pinch coarse sea salt
• Pinch coarse black pepper
1. Season raw chicken wings with Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub then place on grill.
2. Grill chicken until golden brown (internal temperature 165ºF).
3. To avoid burning the chicken, constantly flip chicken and cook evenly on both sides. Once chicken is finished, remove from heat.
4. Warm Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce in a medium to large pot and do not boil the sauce.
5. Once sauce is warm, add tequila and lime juice and stir.
6. Continue cooking sauce for 5 minutes.
7. Add the cooked wings directly from the grill into the pot with the hot sauce mixture.
7. Stir well then sprinkle Course Sea Salt and Coarse Black Pepper on top of wings then serve.